- Weekend reservations (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) require a minimum stay of two (2) night stay.
- When booking a special event at the inn, all rooms five (5) rooms must be booked by the hosting party. Please refer to venue rental packet for additional details.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Check-in is 4:00 PM on day of arrival. An earlier check-in time must be arranged in advance.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM on day of departure.
WI-FI FAIR & APPROPRIATE USAGE POLICY
- Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast has a wi-fi connection available to our guests. Guests accept to use this access to the internet fairly and appropriately. The internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide net, email, messaging, social media, light video/music/media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads/uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is prohibited.
DAMAGES & LOST PROPERTY
- We reserve the right to charge guests for any damages caused, including breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture, fixtures or fittings. Any accidental damages must be reported immediately in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Lost keys and HVAC controls will incur a replacement charge.
- Any lost property; if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of one (1) month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with owners, we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and we encourage all guests to ensure they have all their belongings before check-out.
POLICIES & CONDITIONS
- Please contact us if you have any questions about book an accommodation at Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast, 207-671-2982.
- You must be at least 21 years of age reserve a room. The maximum number of guests per room is two (2).
- If the person making the reservation is different than the person(s) occupying, the reservist is responsible for cancellation, non-arrival, and any damages incurred. In addition, only the named guest and booking guest are allowed to use the property and its facilities; any third party visitors are only allowed access at the proprietors’ express permission.
- To guarantee your reservation, we require a 50% deposit to be paid at time of request. A booking is confirmed upon receipt of this deposit. Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set forth:
- Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = FULL DEPOSIT REFUND
- Cancellation made 3-14 days of arrival date = 50% DEPOSIT REFUND
- Cancellation made 2 days or less of arrival date = NO REFUND ISSUED
- Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits paid are only returned in accordance to the above.
In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
- A 9% Maine lodging tax is charged on all bookings.
- Payments can be made over the phone using a credit card or my mailing a check. Any NSF or similar charges assessed to us by our bank with regard to your payment must be reimbursed to us withing seven (7) days of any request to do so.
- All guests agree to the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbors and owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect to guests not honoring this agreement or causing a disturbance/nuisance to other guests, neighbors, or owners.
- Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is only permitted in the designated area.
- Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast is a “no shoes” establishment. Be sure to pack your slippers but if you forget, we have a variety of clean slippers that may be borrowed during your stay.
- Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast is a no “open-flame” establishment. This is for the safety of all.
*Booking with Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast implies a consent and agreement to the policies stated above.